Small Square Porcelain Sea Urchin Necklace
Handmade porcelain jewelry made by Kimberly Langston Hagen (BlueCinderBiologica), inspired by nature & science.
Fine porcelain is hand cast into a mold made of a genuine sea urchin test we found while diving along the coast here on the Big Island of Hawaii. Only empty tests and shells are used to make the molds. Each piece goes through several firings, with several stages of glazing. The faces of the beads have a colored underglaze, and they are accented with a genuine white or yellow gold luster glaze. The ear wires are 14k gold fill, or sterling silver.
- Pendant is approximately 5/8" x 5/8"
- 16" split chain
- Genuine yellow gold luster glaze
- 14k gold filled 16" chain
- Clean with mild soap, water, and a soft cloth
- No abrasives; all work is made with the same material as fine China